Innovation Day

My innovation day project was to build a sled with a partner and to incorporate as many simple machines into it as possible (There are 6 simple machines: Inclined plane, wedge, screw, lever, pulley, and wheel and axle). When I first heard abput tis project, I was so excited, we would get to build our own sleds and test them out! (If there was snow, which there ennded up not being🥲). I did not expect it to be as complicated as it was, I thought it would simply be cutting and screwing and gluing, but no. We had to take precise measurements, and some stuff were not as easy to screw into as I thought they would be. It was a bit tedious at some parts but it was still really fun. I enjoyed the woodworking which isnt something I often do and the change of pace. I feel like I was pretty responsible with this project, me and my partner brought it home when we were behind, and we stayed in when we needed to, but it was worth it. Overall, this was definitely a growing opportunity and I learned lots from it and enjoyed it alot.