2023 Holocaust Rememberance Day

For this post I had to listen to a podcast and reflect upon it and here is what I wrote:

This podcast is about Vladka Meed, Vladka is a holocaust survivor. Vladka has experiened horibble things and so many hardships and emotions, in the podcast it stated that she was a smuggler and smuggles things like bombs, guns, and dinamite into the ghetto. One time, while she was smuggling dynamite into the ghetto, she started being shot at, she thouth that she was dead, but thankfully, she was saved by some people in the ghetto and got away just in time. Vladka’s story can teach others that you should never give up no matter how hard life gets. Something about Vladkas life that caught my attention was the fact that even though she was Jewish she looked Polish and spoke Polish perfectly too so no one suspected her of being Jewish. Vladka was so brave that instead of hiding and staying away from danger she smuggled things into the ghetto so that she could help her fellow jews that werent as lucky as her.

Here is the link to the podcast so you can listen to it: This is it

Thank you for reading