Innovation Day Reflection

Hi, my name is Callie and this is my reflection for my innovation project, where we had to make a water filter to clean water.

I found this project really fun and amusing because I got to work with my hands which is something I like doing and I learned so many new things. When I heard about this project I was very exited because I’d never done anything like this before. I personally really liked the hands on part of the project because I’m not the biggest fan of working on computers or just writing stuff down. Something I wish I did better was organize my time, I found myself procrasinating and putting things to the last minute which is never a good thing. I feel like I did a good job on this project and I am proud of that, I havent done a project using a folding board in a while so using that again felt different than other projects im used to but I liked it because I got to choose the design and where everything was glued and the layout (With my parter who glued it at her house).

Here is a link to the google slide me and my partner made about our project: Here it is

Overall, this was a really fun project, although it was stressfull at times it was still very fun and entertaining. I would definentilly like to do something like this again and whoever is doing this next year should be exited.

Thank you.